Friday, March 2, 2012

Long Night

Mom and I had a long night last-night. She started paging me around 2-3AM. She said she was nauseous, and asked for a bucket or something. She never did vomit but was up and down the rest of the night. 6AM finally rolled around and I got her pills ready. She wouldn't take them. If you know Mom, you know that she obsesses over her medication and never misses a dose. So I knew she must really fell bad. She wanted to get up and use the restroom, and attempted to get up and go. She got to her feet with the walker in hand, but could not get her legs going, especially the right leg. I had to help her into the restroom. This is the worst I have ever seen her. She went back to bed. It is now lunch time and she is in the same state, and will not eat. I called the nurse and left a message to have her come out and check Mom out. Maybe she has caught a bug or something. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment